The A-Z of PCOS Symptoms and How to Treat Them Naturally

The A-Z of PCOS Symptoms and How to Treat Them Naturally

Tuesday 17 August 2010

Good Mornin'

I didn't post about what I had to eat yesterday. I actually did pretty good but I still felt hungry shortly after each meal. Luckily I didn't cave in and have a snack or anything. I know it's ok to have a snack, but my snacks usually consist of chocolate and crisps and stuff that's not good for you :) Haven't tried any of the fruit I bought the other day so perhaps I'll have that as a snack today.

So, yesterdays food consisted of:

Breakfast: Special K Cereal (30g with 125ml of Semi Skimmed Milk - I measured it. That's the first time I've measured anything. Usually with my cereal I'll fill the whole bowl - 30g is not alot. But it was good for me 'cause I didn't feel as bloated around the middle as I usually do with my bowl of Shreddies)

Dinner: Fresh ham sandwich on wholemeal bread with a bit of lettuce. I hate lettuce and in the end took most of it off, but I managed a little bit :\

Tea: Grilled Salmon with boiled potatoes. This actually wasn't that bad. I would have it again so at least now I know I can have boiled potatoes instead of roast potatoes. I guess I'll save the roast potatoes for a treat every now and then :)

I had a couple of glasses of milk throughout the day, and some water too. By the end of the night I felt a bit light headed so I made myself a cup of tea with 2 sugars in it. It was the only cup of tea I had yesterday so I didn't feel too bad about having it.

I was going to go to the gym last night but we had tea first and afterwards didn't feel like going, so I just went on Wii Fit for half an hour. It's something, right?

This morning I've already had my breakfast - some Special K (30g with 125ml semi skimmed milk). I feel like having more 'cause it didn't fill me up - but I'm not going to. I can wait until dinner. By the way, is the "Special K Diet" worth trying? I'm just wondering how to cut out bread altogether and having another bowl of Special K for dinner could be a replacement. Hmm.

Anyway, I didn't get round to calling my doctor yesterday. The nurse at the hospital told me to wait a week so I waited until today to make an appointment. I've managed to get myself one at 4.30pm today. However, my regular doctor is on holiday, so I'll have to see a locum (sp?) doctor. I'm not sure if that'll go in my favour. I actually like my doctor and can talk to him about anything, and he listens. Now I'm worried this locum doctor isn't going to be much help. If he isn't, I can always make an appointment with my regular doctor when he's back off holiday :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment